Featured post

Introducing Siska Music Entertainment

Siska Tuladhar is a passionate music promoter and creative entrepreneur born and raised in Denmark. Since 2012, she has inspired young peopl...

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Exclusive Interview With Yomiboss By UNCLERoRo

Yomiboss Exclusive Interview With UNCLERORO 

UNCLERoRo:.What’s your background?

Yomiboss: I was born in Kaduna..the family of Mr & Mrs Peter Olorunmaye my mum and dad are from kogi State...God bless them with 6ix children & am the third born of my family

UNCLERoRo:What does your work aim to say?

Yomiboss: currently am studying and focusing on music at the same time. 

UNCLERoRo: Who are your biggest influences?

Yomiboss: my number one influence is God. Followed by people who has achieved alot in life and are serving as a role model. People who are greater than me, and people whom I could learn alot from are my greatest influence!

UNCLERoRo:How have you developed your career?

Yomiboss: I actually started as a group back those years.. before we got separated..by God so good when we start the music as a one man hustle I have to put on my shoes & run the race so fast


UNCLERoRo: How do you seek out opportunities?

Yomiboss: tho..I believe in this saying yhu helper go always help... I don't take any opportunities for granted..I try to seek more ...


UNCLERoRo: Which current art world trends are you following?

Yomiboss: I value Dancing, the art people put in dancing just makes everything better, it takes a lot for it to be discovered if you pay attention.

UNCLERoRo:What are some challenges you think the next generation will face? .

Yomiboss:: challenges Kai..I don't think the next generation will face a any hard challenges for now...becoz the music is growing big and bigger



UNCLERoRo: Cool speaking of primary life. When people regard you as an
upcoming act , do you see yourself in
that direction as well ?

Yomiboss: yes, I see my self in that direction, Cox in life at certain points we get to meet people who are better than us, but we turn around and tell ourselves -we are still coming up-


UNCLERoRo:So in this case, Will you say music is a fulfilment to you
at this stage you are?

Yomiboss: To be very honest and fearful I never knew I could get to this Level in my career now..God over everything

UNCLERoRo: OK for your viewers What were the challenges you
encountered before getting to where you
are right now?

Yomiboss: Attention seeking is not bad but too much of it is a disease they say...
I faced alot before Kaduna State and people outside the State started knowing me...just been God 💯

UNCLERoRo:Ok bark to your family What was your parent( s ) reaction to
music at first?

Yomiboss: Newly when I started my dad do not pick interest becoz am till in secondary School..He was actually thinking I won't focus.. while my mum since from day one she got my back


  Thanks for your Time With UNCLERORO,Wishing you many more wins..#AMEN

2 comments:

  1. Nice interview.
    More grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great session! May your dreams come through by the special grace of God you won't suffer in vain. Keep the energy and the hard work together is just matter of time.

    ReplyDelete